Please note, for safety reasons, we do not accept requests for repeat prescriptions by telephone.
You can obtain repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
1. Online if you have online access please click the link at the top of this website. The easiest and fastest way to request - and also see when it has been accepted.
2. Prescription Ordering Direct call them on 0808 164 7678 or text them by texting POD at 07800006401
3. By returning the tear-off slip to the surgery.
4. Call your pharmacy and ask them to send us a request.
5. By email to email@example.com Please include your name, date of birth, the name of the medication and where you would like the prescription sent.
Prescription Queries - You can contact the surgery on 01273 557411 (option 4) for general prescription inquiries.
Medication Reviews - Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor or our in house Pharmacist at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed. If you use a chemist to deliver and pick up your prescriptions, you may need to allow a little longer due to their current demands. Your pharmacy will advise you.
Electronic Prescription Service
What is the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)?
EPS is an NHS funded service in England. It gives you the chance to change how your GP sends your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
What does this mean for you?
If you currently collect your repeat prescriptions from your GP you will not have to visit your GP practice in order to pick up your paper prescription.
Instead, your GP will send it electronically to the place you choose.
You will have more choice about where to get your medicines from because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop.
For more information click here